NATIONAL READING MONTH: A DOZEN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS VISITED…OVER 3,000 KIDS ATTENDED.
- Illustrated by a 4th Grader and Edited by a 5th Grader to help kids
The Adventures of Elvis the Pug is a children’s inspirational and educational series – with chapters and illustrations – for the ages of 7-to-11 (Grades 2-5). It’s about a beautiful Pug puppy who learns about science, math, geography, animals, history, etc. while reinforcing FAMILY VALUES and the meaning of making the RIGHT friends.
The series follows the education foundation – laid by Dr, Seuss, Walt Disney, and Sesame Street – where kids can learn more about various schools subjects and family values, through other kids and characters. That’s why these books are illustrated by a 4th Grader and edited by a 5th Grader, along with Elvis the Pug as the inspirational character to learn.
VOLUME II: Bullies are Bad…KIDS R. KOOL
Kids are often bullied because they’re perceived to be different. Not only about color, race, religion, etc., but by differences, like: ADHD, Anxiety, Asperger, Autism, Depression, Downs, Dyslexia, Stuttering, etc. These “differences” profoundly affect so many of our children. But, their classmates don’t realize there is no “normal” and, hence, bully them anyway.
- 160,000 kids, in America, miss school every day because of bullying
- 75% of school shootings are due to bullying and
- 56% of kids witnessed bullying. But, by age 14, they live with it.
LET’S STOP BULLYING…NOW
With this wonderful sequel to The Adventures of Elvis the Pug – Volume I – Lost in Canada; our children will be confronted with the terrible effects of bullying, while being educated in all kinds of core subjects – math, ecosystem, science, geography, history, grammar, etc. – and quickly realize that there is no “normal.” They learn, through Elvis, to respect others and to treat everyone equally
Elvis the Pug makes it all possible in an action-packed and entertaining story.
- Elvis the Pug is certainly a MUST READ for every Elementary Student.
- For Volume I – Lost in Canada – Elvis visited over 3,000 kids (in over a dozen Michigan Elementary Schools) for March 2016 National Reading Month.
- For Volume II – Bullies are Bad…KIDS R KOOL – will certainly to surpass that to become a MUST READ for every elementary student.